All content found on CrystalStorms.me is copyrighted.
I offer them to you to enjoy for your personal use. Feel free to share on social media. Linking back to CrystalStorms.me is appreciated. ♥
You may also print out any articles, ebooks, or printables for your own personal use. ♥
You do not need permission to link to an article you’ve referenced in your own post. Please provide no more than 150 words of the original post, and include a link back to the original post on CrystalStorms.me. You may also use one photo with attribution to Crystal Storms.
Digital Millenium Copyright Act Notice
TAKEDOWN POLICY AND PROCEDURES
I respect the intellectual property rights of others just as I expect third parties to respect my rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to me. As an internet service provider, I am entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to me, you must submit notice to me that sets forth the following information:
NOTICE OF INFRINGEMENT – CLAIM
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number, and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices to my Contact page.