1. Accepted: Even when I’m rejected by the world, I’m accepted by God.
2. Anointed: When I do what I can do, I discover what God anointed me to do.
3. Appointed: I am appointed by God to bear fruit for God.
4. Beautiful: I am beautiful in His sight, both inside and out.
5. Belonging: Belonging to God means He is always by my side.
6. Beloved: Even when I feel unloved, I am still God’s beloved.
7. Blessed: Even when I’m hard pressed, I’m still blessed.
8. Child of God: I’m not defined by my past as a daughter of the Most High.
9. Chosen: I’m chosen by God to do the will of God.
10. Christ’s Ambassador: I’m called to share the Jesus in me with the world around me.
11. Confident: I don’t need self-confidence. I need God confidence.
12. Competent: My competence comes from Christ in me.
13. Conqueror: With God at the center, I am more than a conqueror.
14. Content: When my wants consume my thoughts, I remain content by seeing how I’m blessed.
15. Creative: My ability to create is a gift from the One who created it all.
16. Delightful: The God of the Bible sees me as delightful.
17. Enough: I don’t have to be enough because God is more than enough.
18. Forgiven: It is through God’s great grace I am forgiven.
19. Free: Since Jesus has set me free, I am free indeed.
20. Friend of God: God desires to be my best Friend.
21. God’s Masterpiece: I’ve been transformed by God’s love and grace to be His masterpiece.
22. Healed: Whether God heals instantly, through doctors and medicine, or up in Heaven, I will trust His sovereign plan.
23. Heard: Nothing is too big or small, for God hears my call.
24. His Daughter: As a daughter of the Almighty, I have a Heavenly Daddy.
25. Holy: In God’s presence I learn to reflect His holiness.
26. Hopeful: As I look to the God who is able, I can remain hopeful.
27. Known: I approach God’s throne with confidence knowing I am known.
28. Light: With the light of Jesus in me, I will shine brightly for all to see.
29. Loved: The cross reminds me of God’s love for me.
30. Name Bearer: As a Christian I bear the name of Christ.
31. New Creation: God has given me His Son and made me a new creation.
32. Overcomer: I can overcome _________ because Jesus overcame the world.
33. Peaceful: My circumstances don’t determine my peace. My focus determines my peace.
34. Precious: God’s love for me is a promise of how He sees me as precious.
35. Priceless: Sold to the highest bidder, I’m priceless in the eyes of the Master.
36. Protected: I am protected and loved by my Beloved.
37. Pure: I’m no longer unsure and insecure because my Savior has made me pure.
38. Purposeful: God has a purpose just for me, both for what I do and how I do it.
39. Redeemed: Let the esteemed of the Lord live as His redeemed.
40. Remembered: I am imprinted on the heart of God and forever in His heart.
41. Royalty: When I hear the whisper of the enemy, I remember I am God’s royalty.
42. Sanctified: I’m set apart for the things of God to bring glory to God.
43. Secure: I don’t have to feel scared and unsure because Jesus keeps my way secure.
44. Seen: God sees all I am going through and will be the One to carry me through.
45. Soldier: As a soldier in the Lord’s army, I fight my battles on bended knee.
46. Strong: I am only strong when I am strong in God.
47. Temple of the Holy Spirit: As the temple of the Holy Spirit, God’s Spirit is with me every minute.
48. Transformed: I am transformed day by day as I pursue God day by day.
49. Treasured: As God’s treasured possession, I treat myself with compassion.
50. Wonderfully Made: God’s glory is displayed by how I’m wonderfully made.I'm not defined by who the world says I am but by who God says I am.
Reminder for the heart: I’m not defined by who the world says I am but by who God says I am.
Related resource to encourage your heart: What Self-Doubt Is Costing You (and How to Overcome It) and Be Still: 5 Days to Heart Rest.
What’s on your heart? Which truth encourages your heart the most? What helps you root yourself in the truth of who God sees you?
NEXT STEPS & ADDITIONAL RESOURCESReady to take action? My passion is to see you cultivate intimacy with Christ so you can find rest close to His heart.
- Start by downloading Be Still: 5 Days to Heart Rest. Find rest in the security of who you are in Christ so you can experience heart rest today.
- Stay connected to receive almost weekly notes of encouragement.
- Move forward from a place of rest with art created to encourage your heart and help you find rest close to His heart as Christ’s beloved.