Welcome to the #HeartEncouragement Community Linkup!
“When we get together, I want to encourage you in your faith, but I also want to be encouraged by yours.” Romans 1:12 (NLT)
I’m honored to host this beautiful community. You bless me each and every week with your words and prayers that encourage my heart. Thank you!
If you’re new, welcome to the Heart Encouragement Community Linkup. ♥
You have words that will build up and bless others, so I’m asking you to share those words with us. I’m looking for faith-filled posts that will bring heart encouragement to others.
The linkup runs from Thursdays at 5am to Saturdays at 11:55pm. And our hashtag is #HeartEncouragement ♥
Never linked up before? Here’s how to link up your faith-filled encouragement posts every Thursday directly after the Heart Encouragement post:
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your link” button, and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your post and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your post – not the main page of your blog.
- Leave an encouraging comment ♥ maybe a prayer ♥ on the post that’s linked up just before yours. That’s the heart of this community.
- Visit others and be encouraged. : )
- Please link back to this post somehow … either a simple text link or the button below. ♥
My heart is to encourage you as you encourage others.
On the Wednesday before the linkup, I tweet out simple prayers of encouragement. You can join us here.
We also have a #HeartEncouragement Community group board on Pinterest that I would love for you to be a part of. Find out more by clicking here.
I want to encourage you in your blogging journey by sharing some resources that have helped me. Check out Encouragement for Bloggers for some of my favorite tools and writing communities. ♥
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you in this way. ♥