Welcome to #HeartEncouragement Thursday!
“When we get together, I want to encourage you in your faith, but I also want to be encouraged by yours.” Romans 1:12 (NLT)
I’m honored to be able to host this beautiful community. You bless me each and every week with your words and prayers that encourage my heart. Thank you!
If you’re new or haven’t participated, welcome to the Heart Encouragement Community. ♥
You have words that will build up and bless others, so I’m asking you to share those words with us. I’m looking for posts that will bring heart encouragement to others.
The linkup runs from Thursdays at 5am to Saturdays at 11:55pm. And our hashtag is #HeartEncouragement
Never linked up before? Here’s how to link up your inspiring & encouraging posts every Thursday directly after the Thoughtful Thursday post:
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your link” button, and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your post and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your post – not the main page of your blog.
- The most important rule is that you take a moment to leave an encouraging comment ♥ maybe a prayer ♥ on the post that’s linked up just before yours. That’s the heart of this community.
- Visit others and be encouraged. : )
- Please link back to this post somehow … either a simple text link or the button below. ♥
My heart is to encourage you as you encourage others.
On the Wednesday before the linkup, I tweet out simple prayers of encouragement. You can join us here.
We also have a #HeartEncouragement Thursday group board on Pinterest that I would love for you to be a part of. Find out more by clicking here.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you in this way. ♥