What does it mean to seek God’s heart?
In 2012 my word of the year was “intentional,” which is when I first imagined Intentionally Pursuing out of a desire to live my life with intention and pursue God with all my heart.
“Then you will call on Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:12-13 (NIV)
My heart is to encourage you as we seek God’s heart. Click here to join me on this journey and start receiving encouragement along the way.
You’ll also receive:
- My new ebook Seeing Ourselves Through the Eyes of God: 50 Daily Devotions
- 50 Personalized Verses to See Yourself Through the Eyes of God
- 31 Prayers for Your Husband
- Regular encouragement including a monthly letter filled with encouragement for your heart you won’t find anywhere else
From My Heart
I’m a writer and heart encourager who loves Jesus and seeks to glorify God in all I do. Married to my best friend for over 21 years, Tim and I live in Florida with our sweet dog Minnie.
When I’m not writing, I love spending time with my husband, hanging out at the beach, having coffee with friends, and nestling in corners with Minnie on my lap, a good book in my hand, and a cup of tea and piece of chocolate close by.
Where else you can find me:
- Email: Crystal at Crystal Storms dot me
- Real Mail: P.O. Box 203, Crystal Beach, FL 34681