Studying your husband may sound like homework. But it’s an invitation for fun. So here are 8 summer date ideas to help you connect.
Because spending time together allows us to draw closer together. And trying new activities gives us new things to talk about as a couple. Instead of endless discussions about calendar commitments, bills coming due, and the never-ending to-dos.
8 Summer Date Ideas to Help You Connect:
1. Water fun. Whether you hang out at a pool, the beach, a lake, or a water park getting wet is a great way to cool off and have fun together.
2. Putt-putt golf. An enjoyable time for just the two of you but also makes for a great couples date. Girls against guys. : )
3. Nature walk. Explore a new trail, mountain, or a simple walk around a park. Fill a backpack with something yummy and end with an intimate picnic for two.
4. Amusement park. Whether you’re a roller coaster adventurer or the carousel is more your speed, you’ll find plenty to choose from. And standing in line allows for time to connect.
5. Bike ride. If you want to avoid the heat of the day, try an early morning or sunset ride. You could even try a bicycle built for two.
After all that fun in the sun, cool off with some indoor date ideas.
6. Bowling. This one also makes a great couples date. But if like me, bowling balls are hard on your wrists, there’s always Wii bowling. : )
7. Movie matinee. All those summer blockbusters give plenty of movie selecting fun. Warning: Bring a sweater because they blast the air conditioner.
8. Binge watching. There’s something to be said for the comfort of your own couch. And the bedroom’s not too far away. ; )
Reminder for the heart: Connecting as a couple starts with spending time together.
Connecting as a couple starts with spending time together.Click To Tweet
What’s on your heart? What summer date idea would you add to this list? Favorite activity to connect as a couple?