With this month’s Marriage Monday Monthly Mission of surprising your husband with random acts of kindness, I thought today I would share some practical ideas for showing kindness to your husband.
35 Random Acts of Kindness to Surprise Your Husband:
- Say something nice about your husband.
- Go for a romantic picnic.
- Greet your husband with a smile.
- Love your husband in his language.
- Take out the trash
- Give your husband the benefit of the doubt.
- Write a card or letter letting him know what he means to you.
- Send your husband a flirtatious text message.
- Hide a note of encouragement in his pocket.
- Spend time with your husband.
- Make your husband breakfast in bed.
- Send him an encouraging text.
- Fill up his car with gas.
- Kiss your husband on the cheek.
- Using lipstick write “I love you” on the bathroom mirror.
- Kiss your husband like you mean it.
- Join him in his favorite activity.
- Give your husband a massage.
- Write him an encouraging note.
- Pray for your husband.
- Let him pick the movie.
- Bake a special dessert for your husband.
- Wash his car.
- Give him a love coupon book.
- Make him his favorite dinner.
- Compliment your husband.
- Create a peaceful environment in your home.
- Join your husband in the shower.
- Tell your husband “thank you.”
- Make a list of things you appreciate about your husband.
- Share a funny joke.
- Make a game to play with your husband.
- Listen to your husband without planning your reply.
- Create a romantic playlist to listen to together.
- Praise your husband.
As I started this list, I didn’t expect it to grow so long, but there are just so many ways to show kindness. Most are little things that wouldn’t take much effort. They just require a little bit of intention on our part. : )
“Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience” (Colossians 3:12 NIV).35 random acts of kindness to show love to your husband all year long. Click To Tweet
I’d love to know: What acts of kindness would you add to the list? Which one will you try today?
Rest in His presence.