As we head into the final week of October’s Marriage Monday Monthly Mission of being our husband’s number one encourager, my heart is to see us finish strong. To see us make lasting changes that will continue to bless our marriages and us for years to come.
While the title of this post is 15 Texts to Encourage Your Husband, feel free to encourage your husband in a way that fits you and your marriage. Instead of a text you could insert encouragement in:
- a love letter
- a note hidden in his pocket
- a sticky note left on his nightstand
- on the mirror using lipstick
- a note for his lunchbox
15 Texts to Encourage Your Husband:
- Thank you for filling the car with gas before I need to drive it.
- Thank you for holding me as I fall asleep.
- Thank you for working hard to provide for me.
- Thank you for protecting me.
- Thank you for telling me “I love you” every single day.
- You can do this through Jesus who strengthens you. (Philippians 4:13)
- You are a child of God and an overcomer because greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. (1 John 4:4)
- You are God’s masterpiece, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for you to do. (Ephesians 2:10)
- In all these things you are more than a conqueror through Jesus who loves you. (Romans 8:37)
- Since you are in Christ, you are a new creation: The old has gone, the new is here! (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- I can’t wait to be in your arms.
- I think we need to light a candle tonight.
- I feel safe with you by my side.
- You’re in my thoughts and in my prayers.
- Always and forever I love you.
I pray these text ideas spark your imagination as we continue to be our husband’s number one encourager and learn to be wives who reflect God’s heart in our marriages.
Rest in His presence.